Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bumpdate: 20 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: 1 lb

Baby Size: A Banana (6.5 in, 10.6 oz) During the ultrasound they told us she weighed 14 oz!


She's got working taste buds. Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.


Symptoms: I had a scary slip and fall this week! Luckily nothing was hurt though. I started having braxton hicks occasionally and it's really weird because my whole stomach tightens up! I'm still having the round ligament pain and now my back has started hurting.

Movement: She moves so much!
 
Gender: It's a sweet little girl and we are so blessed and excited to add another little princess to our family!

Maternity Clothes: I have found some pants! Woo-hoo! After going to 4 different stores (2 of which didn't even have maternity clothes) I found some cute dress slacks that are super comfortable. An added bonus was that they were 50% off!

Cravings: Popcorn, chocolate milk, anything salty!

Sleep: Sleep is the same. If I get up too quickly at night when I have to use the bathroom I end up pulling those round ligaments and am in pain for awhile!

Best Moment This Week: Having our ultrasound! My mom came with us and it was so exciting to finally see our precious cargo on the big screen. She was moving around so much and we even got a quick glimpse of her sucking her thumb!

Taelyn: She was so excited to see her baby sister today. Before we got to the gender, the ultrasound tech asked her what she wanted and Tae replied "a sister". She is going to get what she wanted! It was so sweet to be laying on the table during the ultrasound and holding Tae's hand the whole time!


No comments:

Post a Comment