Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bumpdate: 19 weeks!

This was taken at 18 weeks!
Weight Gain/Loss: -2 lbs

Baby Size: A Mango (6.0 in, 8.5 oz)

 
Developing a protective coating over her skin, called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white and you may see some of it at her birth. Working on her five senses. Nerve cells for her sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in her brain.


Symptoms: Swelling seems to be better this week. I've been trying to down water and it seems to be helping. I'm feeling more tired this week and I'm trying not to do too much. I've also noticed that picking up and/or carrying a 4 year old is starting to get very hard! 

Movement: I've been feeling a lot more movement! It seems to happen after I eat and when I am resting!
 
Gender: We will find out next week...stay tuned!

Maternity Clothes: I got another new shirt this week, but I can't seem to find pants that I like. We might go out this weekend and try again. I tried to wear a pre-pregnancy shirt to work today and oh my, that was not going to work!

Cravings: I'm so excited that my husband and I are going out to get waffles Saturday morning! I have also been craving salt and vinegar kettle chips...I think this goes along with my salty craving.

Sleep: Oh deep sleep, how I miss you : ( This is probably why I have been so tired lately. I have not slept well and wake up several times during the night.

Best Moment This Week: Taelyn is going to spend the night with my parent's on Friday and my hubby and I are going to have a great date night. It has been about 5 or 6 months since our last date night!

Taelyn: We have the bassinet in our room and the other morning, Taelyn came in and looked in it. She then said, "when the baby gets here, I will wake up every morning and bring the baby a stuffed animal to make her happy!"



No comments:

Post a Comment