Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bumpdate: 16 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: -5 lbs (I seem to be at a stand still)

Baby Size: An Avocado (4.6 in, 3.5 oz)

 
She's listening to your voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in her ears. She's growing hair, lashes and eyebrows. And she's forming taste buds!


Symptoms: I've finished my antibiotics and besides a little cough and some congestion, feel so much better than last week! I've been having some "growing pains" and they are especially painful if I sneeze or need to cough. I've noticed my skin has seemed pretty dry and itchy lately and I normally have fairly oily skin.


I have a few friends that are pregnant and due about the same time as I am. I keep hearing about all this morning sickness and I want to say that I am INCREDIBLY thankful that I didn't have any of this. I couldn't imagine being sick every day for weeks or months on end....no fun!

Movement: Occasionally fluttering!

Gender: Can't wait to find out in 4 more weeks!

Maternity Clothes: I am making a point to go and buy some maternity pants this week. The bella band works alright, but I don't like making all the adjustments throughout the day. I currently have two pairs of maternity pants (one being jeans) and I can only wear jeans to work on Friday's.

Cravings: This week I have been craving big fresh salads....I want avocados, boiled eggs, cheese...all the yummy stuff!

Sleep: Sleep has been SO much better this week. I thought I would have a really hard time getting up and going back to work this week after being off almost 2 weeks for Christmas break, but it wasn't that bad at all.

Best Moment This Week: Feeling better and getting back to my normal self. I'm so glad that I feel up to cleaning and cooking again!

Taelyn: We got to see my new little niece again for Christmas, she is 7 weeks old now. Taelyn was, at first, really nervous around her, but now she is so sweet. She will hold her and put her paci back in if it falls out. She will also just come up to her and rub her head or kiss her cheek!

No comments:

Post a Comment