Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bumpdate: 21 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: 3 lb

Baby Size: A Pomegranate (10.5 in, 12.7 oz)


As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)! If it's a girl, she's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb -- about six million of them!

Symptoms: Nothing too different from last week. I've noticed that carrying Taelyn is almost impossible and it is becoming harder for her to sit on my lap. I'm having occasional braxton hick's and what my midwife might be real contractions. She told me to watch them, but nothing to worry about.

Movement: She is very wiggly in there! She kicked twice while we listened to her heartbeat today! I think we might be getting close to Aaron and Tae being able to feel her!
 
Gender: A pretty little princess!

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes are definitely needed these days. I might try out some thrift stores out this weekend and see if I can find anything good!

Cravings: Cheese, cheese, anything with cheese!

Sleep: Sleep has been better! I think I have gotten used to not sleeping on my stomach and I feel I'm sleeping more comfortably.

Best Moment This Week: We had our midwife appointment this week and it went well! I'm measuring 23 weeks and she could feel the baby's bum : )

Taelyn: She talks about the baby so much and has been asking what we are going to name her. She is always wanting to buy something for her when we go to the store.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being over 1/2 way there! Can't wait to hear what the name will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am excited and nervous at the same time! Hopefully we will have a name soon : )

    ReplyDelete