Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bumpdate: 24 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: 6 lb

Baby Size: A Cantaloupe (10.5-11.8 in, 12.7-20.8 oz)


Her see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque. And it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.

Symptoms: Nothing really new this week. Been having some muscle pain and the occasional stiff back or sore hips. I've noticed it harder to get up from a sitting position and sitting on the floor is almost impossible!

Movement: She really likes to move when I eat breakfast in the morning and then about dinner time!
 
Gender: A pretty little princess!

Maternity Clothes: I haven't gotten anything new this week, but I have seem to have accumulated a pretty good supply.

Cravings: Panera seems to be something that I always come to. I love that place. I've noticed I'm not as hungry as I have been. I think it's because she is getting bigger and taking up more room.

Sleep: Sleep is still going well. Sometimes it takes me awhile to get comfortable and turning over has become more difficult.

Best Moment This Week: We decided on a name for this sweet little girl and I love it so much! We aren't telling anyone quite yet because I have a little plan to tell everyone : )

Taelyn: She has been so excited to help pick out diapers for the baby. I love that cloth diapers come in so many cute colors and Taelyn loves to be a part of picking them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment