Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bumpdate: 23 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: 5 lb

Baby Size: A Grapefruit (10.5-11.8 in, 12.7-20.8 oz)

 
She's forming little nipples (yeah, really!) Her face is fully formed now -- she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out. She's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.

Symptoms: I have had a rough time with a cold this week. I was running a fever one day and felt horrible. I'm finally getting over my cough and congestion. I think the baby is finally heavy enough that she is causing me to go to the bathroom more often. It's almost any time I stand up!

Movement: She moves a lot and I even felt hiccups this week!
 
Gender: A pretty little princess!

Maternity Clothes: I think Ross is my new favorite place to get maternity clothes! I got three really cute tops this week for $6 each!

Cravings: I still haven't had any big cravings. I've wanted things like tuna, baked fish, baked potato, salads, among other things.

Sleep: Sleeping good! Getting up once or twice during the night, but falling asleep easily. Still been taking naps on occasion, which is a big help.

Best Moment This Week: My husband got to feel the baby this week! He sat with his hand on my tummy for about 10 minutes and she was really moving. Now if I can get Tae to feel her too!

Taelyn: She told me the other day that the baby is getting closer to being ready because my tummy is almost touching the wall. I guess that she has her own way of measuring : )

No comments:

Post a Comment