Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Family Pictures and Baby Countdown!

My sister Jennifer took some family photos of us this past weekend. It was a beautiful start to December with temperatures in the 70's! I am so pleased with how they turned out! She is definitely talented : )
Look at my handsome husband...don't we make a cute couple!?! I'm in love!
Whew...isn't she beautiful!?! She is my most precious gift and I love her dearly!

Another think I worked on this week is a "Baby Countdown" for Taelyn. She has been continually asking if the baby is ready yet. I've told her the baby wont be here until summer time, but time concept for a four year old isn't very good. My sister Leslie gave me this great idea to make a countdown jar. Here is what I used:
Unreal candy is one of our new favorite brands of candy. It is a non-GMO candy with none of the icky HFCS, hydrogenated oils, or artificial colors that we try to avoid. I think the candy even tastes better than the conventional brands!

And this is the finished project:

 
I counted out the candies all the way up to my "due date". Every night after dinner she gets to eat one candy. She will get to see the candies decreasing and know it is getting closer to the baby arriving!
 



1 comment:

  1. Ah, the pictures were fun and I'm glad they turned out! The count down idea is great!!!

    ReplyDelete