Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bumpdate- 13 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: -5 lbs

Baby Size: A peach (2.9 in, .81 oz)


Can you believe she's forming vocal cords and teeth?! And even though she's still teeny, she already has fingerprints. Her intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to their more permanent place, in her tummy.


Symptoms: I have energy this week. Haven't had a nap all week! I have been having the weirdest dreams. From my niece falling and breaking her nose to me being in labor for 8 hours and them sending me home because I wasn't progressing. The pregnancy congestion has continued to be persistent. I'm constantly sneezing and stuffed up. I remember this from being pregnant with Tae.

Movement: I feel the occasional flutter!

Gender: About 7 more weeks and we will find out. Aaron told me that he was feeling boy this time. He was right about Tae being a girl the first time around!

Maternity Clothes: You can definitely see a baby bump and some of my tshirts are getting tight around my belly. I'm sure maternity clothes will be out in full force before I know it.

Cravings: Nothing too big this week. I have been craving sour things, like mustard & Italian dressing. I had this same craving when I was pregnant with Taelyn. I remember eating a sandwich with the mustard bottle in one hand squeezing mustard on every bite. Thinking about it is actually making my mouth water : )

Sleep: Good, besides the weird dreams!

Best Moment This Week: This is the last week in my first trimester. We are almost 1/3 of the way done. I definitely want this pregnancy to go slowly since this will be our last baby.

Taelyn: I told Taelyn that I was feeling a little sleepy the other day and she said, "Don't worry mommy, I take care of you all the time". She sure is a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment