Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bumpdate-12 Weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: -3 lbs

Baby Size: A plum (2.1 in, .49 oz)

 
Most of her critical systems are fully formed! She's about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which her organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly. She's now developing her reflexes -- if you poke her body, she'll likely move. She's opening and closing her fingers and curling her toes, too. Her brain is developing fast!

Symptoms: I feel tiredness has returned this week, but I think it may just be stress related. I've been having the occasional headache...not fun, especially since I'm not taking any pain relievers of any kind.

Movement: I feel the occasional flutter!

Gender: Scheduled our ultrasound for the end of January!

Maternity Clothes: I have about two pairs of pants that I can still wear buttoned up....all the others need the Bella Band. I've been wearing some maternity pants/jeans which are way comfortable.

Cravings: Cottage Cheese! I've been eating this every day and it is so good!

Sleep: Still going good!

Best Moment This Week: Setting up our ultrasound appointment. I am getting really excited to find out what we are having!

Taelyn: The Baby Countdown has been working great! She loves getting the little treat every day and I think it helps her understand the time frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment