Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bumpdate: 15 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: -5 lbs

Baby Size: A naval orange (4.0 in, 2.5 oz)

 
You probably can't feel it yet, but she's squirming a ton! She might even be hiccuping in there. She's making lots of progress: her joints and limbs can all move now!


Symptoms: Well this week has had a lot of non-pregnancy related symptoms because I came down with what I thought was a nasty cold and ended up being a bacterial infection. So, since before Christmas I have felt like crud : ( I think the sickness made me not realize any symptoms related to the pregnancy...although being sick when pregnant is doubly horrible!

Movement: Occasionally fluttering! Can't wait for Tae and Aaron to feel the jabs and pokes!

Gender: Can't wait to find out!

Maternity Clothes: I feel like I am at the odd stage of pregnancy, where I don't look very pregnant, but none of my clothes fit me and I look a little silly in maternity clothes.

Cravings: I have still been craving Panera, but this week it is their tomato soup or their french onion soup! Someone bring this sick girl some soup ; )

Sleep: Sleep has been horrible this week due to my illness. I haven't been able to breath out of my nose, so I've been sleeping breathing through my mouth, which is horrible. I've also been waking up all dry and super crusty (gross, I know). I'm hoping with my antibiotics, I will feel better soon!

Best Moment This Week: I want to say that the best moment this week was going to the Dr, but it Christmas was a lot of fun and thanks to my mom and dad, I got Dr. Sears' Pregnancy book (which I love)!

Taelyn: The other day I was laying down and our cat was laying on my tummy (which he has always done during my pregnancies) and Taelyn said, "Look mommy, Stanley is nesting the baby!" Oh man, I got a kick out of that....

No comments:

Post a Comment