Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bumpdate: 14 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: -5 lbs

Baby Size: A lemon (3.4 in, 1.5 oz)

 
He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there! His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too. And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!

Symptoms: Heartburn is my worst enemy! The papaya enzymes seem to be working well, but it still stinks! The ligament stretching has been painful this week. A few times when I have gotten up too quickly, I have doubled over in pain.
Movement: I notice the most movement after I have eaten.

Gender: Can't wait to find out!

Maternity Clothes: Yup, yup, and yup. I'm hoping to use whatever Christmas money I get to buy some more maternity essentials.

Cravings: I've been craving fresh things, like big salads or sandwiches. I feel very addicted to Panera lately!

Sleep: Getting up to go to the bathroom more often. I have also been having a problem with my arm falling asleep while I am sleepy!

Best Moment This Week: We have entered the second trimester! I am so glad to have more energy...now I feel I can get more stuff done.

Taelyn: We were at the store the other day and we were near the baby section. When she saw all the baby things, she got really excited and said "when the baby gets here we can buy all this stuff for her!" She is going to be a great big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment