Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bumpdate- 7 Weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: -2 lbs

Baby Size: A Blueberry (.51 in)

Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- are growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

Symptoms: Still so tired! My midwife checked my Vitamin D levels and we should find out next week, but it's probably just being pregnant! I'm still having some pains low in my uterus area. This especially happens if I stand up too quickly. I have developed the weirdest taste in my mouth, kind of metallic. It really bothers me! Less nauseousness than last week, so I feel blessed!

Gender: I did the Chinese predictor test and it said BOY! We will see : )

Maternity Clothes: Still none...good thing, because I don't have any! Sold or gave away all mine after Tae was born. Some of my pants are a little snug, but I did go out and buy a Bella Band. I think this may come in handy in the next weeks.

Cravings: Still no big cravings. I seem to have to have water with me at all times, or the taste in my mouth drives me crazy! Pizza has been sounding really good the past week or so : )

Sleep: I can't seem to get enough. Last  night I went to bed at 9pm and slept until almost 8am! I blame it on Halloween : )

Best Moment this Week: We got to meet our Midwife this week. She is great! She stayed in the room for a long time and just talked to us. She wasn't in a hurry and she was really personable. We got to see the little "peanut" on the ultrasound and see the heart just fluttering away!

Taelyn: She was really excited about the Midwife appointment! She thought the baby looked like a donut..haha! I guess it kinda does. She was also really excited that they took my blood. She begged to come back with me and then sat there in amazement. She even told the Midwife that she wants to name the baby "Andra"!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like the midwife so well! That will help things a lot! Andra, huh? Is she betting on a sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Tae said that it would be the name whether it was a boy or a girl : ) She is silly!

    ReplyDelete