Saturday, November 10, 2012

Taelyn's 4th Birthday Party!

My sweet little Taelyn will be 4 years old in just a few days. I can't believe it! Time just flies by and it seems like she was just a baby yesterday.
Today we threw Tae a Strawberry Shortcake party. She has been so excited about her party for months and I don't think she was disappointed. My mom made this awesome cake and it was a big hit. We had lots of yummy food; cheese, crackers, hummus, fruit (chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate filled raspberries), s'mores mix, veggies, pb&j sandwiches, and juice.
Tae's favorite part (besides the presents) was doing the pinata! I filled the pinata with our favorite organic candy (Yummy Earth & UNREAL) and a bunch of party favors. It took the kids a lot of swings to get the thing open and I even helped a little bit!
Tae got loads of great presents. Every time she opened another one she would say "It's a ____ ____ thingy that I always wanted". It was so cute. She was so tired after all was said and done and we were glad to get all the stuff home and put together. I'm so happy that everyone made it out to celebrate with us. Taelyn is one lucky little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment