Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bumpdate- 9 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: -5 lbs

Baby Size: A green olive (.9 in, .07 oz)

This is a milestone. She's no longer an embryo -- now she's a fetus! She's developing more distinct facial features.

Symptoms: Still tired, but hoping I get my energy back soon. I've been having a few headaches, but I'm not sure if they are related to pregnancy or something else. I've noticed I've been needing to go to the bathroom more often.

Movement: Still haven't felt it, but maybe in a few more weeks!

Gender: Any guesses?

Maternity Clothes: I feel I have been wearing the same things over and over because some of my pants are getting snug or are uncomfortable on my tummy. My sister offered her two huge tubs of maternity clothes to borrow....may be handy sooner rather than later!

Cravings: It seems to change daily. Seafood this week. We went to Kaiser's today and I got their salmon burger which is amazing.

Sleep: Can't get enough! Surprisingly, it is still fairly easy to wake up in the morning.

Best Moment This Week: Getting past the two month mark....I feel things are heading back to the "normal" side of things.

Taelyn: She is still asking me a lot if the baby is ready yet. It is so hard to explain the time thing to a four year old. She got to meet her new cousin who was born today. She looked really scared and nervous and didn't really want to look at the baby. Hopefully this wont be the reaction to her baby brother or sister!

2 comments:

  1. I've been having a lot of headaches that I think are allergy related, maybe the same for you?

    Have you thought about doing a countdown for Tae? Either crossing off dates on the calendar or some other way for her to visualize it? Paper chains might be a bit much at this point... but I did see an idea on pinterest where you put skittles (could use the Unjunked m&ms) in a jar & eat one a day. Then they see the amount decreasing. Although you can't predict the exact date baby will come, but maybe you could at least give her an idea of about how much time it takes to grow a baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They could be allergy related. I've been having a lot of congestion. I thought maybe because I've been switching from my glasses to contacts a lot more.

      That's a great idea about the countdown. I will have to get some of those candies and do it. I think that will help her a lot! Thanks!

      Delete