Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bumpdate- 10 weeks!

10 weeks!
 
 
Weight Gain/Loss: -7 lbs

Baby Size: A Prune (1.2 in, .14 oz)


Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming. Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function. Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too. Baby also is starting to swallow and kick!

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good. I think I may be getting some energy back (woo-hoo!). I'm still having the uterus growing pains. For those that don't know the feeling, think of getting a charlie horse in your pelvic region. Yikes! I bought some papaya enzymes this week and I think they are helping with the heart burn/fullness I get after eating.

Movement: I thought I might have felt something this week...too early? Not sure, but I didn't feel Taelyn until about 21 weeks!

Gender: Any guesses?

Maternity Clothes: As you can see from the picture above, there is definitely a baby growing in there! I've been wearing my bella band with my jeans...but it just seems weird to have your pants unbuttoned!

Cravings: Cheese! Grilled cheese, chunks of cheese, anything with cheese! Eggs too! I think protein is key and I'm trying to get plenty throughout the day.

Sleep: Pretty good. I'm a stomach sleeper and it is already uncomfortable to sleep on my tummy.

Best Moment This Week: Only having to work two days this week, which means I have five days off to relax, enjoy Thanksgiving, and go Christmas shopping!

Taelyn: Whenever I say that I'm tired or something is uncomfortable she always asks if it's because of the baby. We also put a bassinet in our bedroom and the next morning she ran over to the bassinet, looked in, and asked if the baby was ready yet! My sister gave me a good idea to help her understand the time it takes to grow a baby, so I will be updating with that soon!

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment