Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bumpdate: 8 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: -5 lbs

Baby Size: A raspberry (0.63 in.)

You can't feel it yet, but she's moving those arms and legs like crazy! Her fingers and toes are now only slightly webbed, and her tail (yes, she had one) is gone.

Symptoms: Almost no nausea at all (praise God!). I have been having some strange dreams. From my husband making us join a cult to being attacked by zombies...I guess anything goes. I'm still tired most of the time, but I am thankful that Tae allows me to rest at least an hour a day (most days).

Gender: We will find out in about 10 more weeks!

Maternity Clothes: I think I will definitely be wearing maternity clothes a lot sooner than 7 months like last time. My tummy already feels so swollen and my pants are getting tighter and uncomfortable.

Cravings: EGGS! I could eat them all the time. Pizza...I was thankful for my free cheese and arugula pizza from Whole Foods this week. Water with lemon too!

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. Getting up about 5:30-6am every morning to use the restroom.

Best Moment This Week: Taelyn letting me take two naps this week and joining me for one! I know these moments wont last forever....especially with a new baby on the way!

Taelyn: She asks me almost every day if the baby is big enough to come out yet. She also seems to be so concerned with how I am feeling. She is such a sweet girl. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment