Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hensley's Baby Shower

 
My 3 sisters and mom put together a great baby shower! They definitely made sure every detail was perfect! I really loved all the decorations!
 
 

 
My mom made a great spread with chicken salad on croissants, relish tray, cheese and crackers, fruit with a yummy fruit dip, veggie tray, chips and a delicious spinach dip, mini cheesecakes, a birthday trifle (since it was my birthday too), tea, and a pomegranate punch. I loved the cute mason jars with striped paper straws with cloud attached....so cute!

 
They put together these sweet little notes for the guests to fill out. One for me and one for Hensley. We also played a "Guess How Much" game and a "Daddy Knows Best" game. It got everyone involved and was a lot of fun.

 
These are the sweet party favors! They say "thanks for dropping by" and have lemon drops in them, yum!
 
 
My little sister Lyn held the cake for us. Taelyn was so excited to help blow out the candles (she almost missed it because she was busy playing!)
 
 
Our little lady will be a Thunder fan from birth, thanks Aunt Lyndsey!

 
A beautiful blanket that my parents had made. I love the colors and it is so soft!

 
My sister Jenn is very talented with her embroidery machine. She made these super cute burp cloths!
 
 
Here are all the cousins! Hensley is so lucky to have all these friends. From left to right is Lillian P. (1), Brendan P. (17), Caitlin P. (2), Taelyn G. (4), Jackson A. (3), Isabella A. (6), and Cameron P. (6).
 

 
 Taelyn was spoiled as well at this shower and came out with quite a few gifts. She had a lot of fun helping mommy open the gifts and got so excited when we came to one that was hers.
 
After the shower, my parents kept Taelyn for a few hours and my hubby and I went to Target and did some shopping and then went and ate dinner to celebrate my birthday. It was a great day and I am so thankful and blessed by everyone who came out to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment