Monday, April 29, 2013

Bumpdate: 32 weeks!


Weight Gain/Loss: 14 lbs

Baby Size: A Squash (15.2-16.7 in, 2.5-3.8 lbs)


She's getting ready for her descent -- she's likely in the head-down position now. And she's probably feeling a even more cramped.
 
 
Symptoms: This week has been crazy busy and we have been gone first thing in the morning and not been making it back home until dinner time or later. I think this has added to more back pain and at times some pretty intense pelvic pain.

Movement: She definitely doesn't move nearly as much as Taelyn did, but she does move around in there!
 
Gender: A girl!

Maternity Clothes: I bought some nursing bras and a cute pair of cropped jeans this week. I also bought a pair of grey copped pants at a consignment sale.

Cravings: Nothing really....I haven't been all that hungry lately. Sometimes I haven't even been wanting to eat breakfast, but do anyways. I think it's been too busy!

Sleep: I've been falling asleep so quickly lately. I am so worn out by the time I get into bed, it doesn't take much for me to fall asleep. I've been having a hard time rolling over and getting up with all this pelvic pain. I've also been getting up 2 to 3 times a night to use the restroom.

Best Moment This Week: Like I mentioned above, we had a great baby and kids consignment sale this week. It's called Just Between Friends and something that I've been shopping, volunteering, and consigning at for the past 4+ years. This time I got to shop for little Miss Hensley and it was so fun shopping for cute little outfits!

We also had another midwife appointment this week. Hensley is head down, but she is posterior (sunny side up). I'm hoping she will turn soon and stayed turned. Tae was born sunny side up and it was such a hard delivery.

Taelyn: The other night I was brushing Tae's teeth and she asked "when the baby comes are we not going to brush my teeth anymore?" I said of course we are still going to brush your teeth, to which she responded "But how? Oh I know, daddy will brush my teeth and you will brush the baby's teeth". It's funny that she is trying to process all how this baby stuff will work out : )

1 comment:

  1. Aw... it is kind of bittersweet to hear what changes they think will come about when the baby comes. :) I know you'll do an excellent job keeping things as much the same for her as possible! You will be adjusting to caring for 2 but she'll also have the adjustment of sharing attention!

    ReplyDelete