Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bumpdate: 29 weeks!

My sweet niece Lily and I on Easter!
Weight Gain/Loss: 11 lb

Baby Size: An Acorn Squash (15.2-16.7 in, 2.5-3.8 lbs)


She's getting a little cramped in there, since she's growing so fast. But you probably already realize that, since you're getting all those jabs and kicks. She's growing white fat deposits under her skin, and her energy is surging because of it. Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccupping.
 
 
Symptoms: Nothing really new this week. Swelling is still happening a little bit and I've also had some restless leg going on. My husband has been really good at being my personal foot masseuse, I am so lucky! Joint pain is still present, but my stretches have been helping some.
 
Movement: She is a little mover!
 
Gender: A girl!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes, and yes!

Cravings: Oatmeal, popcorn, salad (had an awesome one with cranberries, Gorgonzola, and candied pecans!)

Sleep: I've had a yucky chest cold this week and the coughing has been making it hard to sleep well. One night it took me almost 3 hours to fall asleep! I'm feeling a little better and have slept better the last two nights.

Best Moment This Week: Spending Easter with my family and celebrating my husband's birthday. I love spending time with my family!

Taelyn: She likes to give my belly hugs and kisses and cuddle with it. She refers to it as "nesting the baby". She is the sweetest!


1 comment: