Friday, April 12, 2013

Bumpdate: 30 weeks!



Weight Gain/Loss: 13 lb

Baby Size: A Cucumber (15.2-16.7 in, 2.5-3.8 lbs)


Her skin is getting smoother. But her brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue. She's now strong enough to grasp a finger!

Symptoms: Let's see....besides the normal discomfort, there really isn't a whole lot changing. I've noticed my back has really started to sway which makes for a sore back by the end of the day. My heartburn has lessened which is a miracle because this is when it got really bad with Taelyn!
 
Movement: I've really started to feel the big movements where it feels like she is shifting positions. I can sometimes see her parts gliding across my stomach! Such a miracle : )
 
Gender: A girl!

Maternity Clothes: I think I've finally got a good amount of clothes and they are still fitting good.

Cravings: Fruit, eggs (I've eaten about 2 eggs a day this week!), and toast with butter.

Sleep: Sleep has been going pretty well. I'm still only getting up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom, so I really can't complain! I'm most comfortable sleeping with a pillow between my knees.

Best Moment This Week: We had a 4D ultrasound and it was so amazing. We didn't get one done with Tae, but now I wish we had. The place we went to put the whole 20 minute ultrasound to music and gave us the DVD. It will be something we treasure for a long time. We got to see Hensley suck her fingers and toes and stretch her hands above her head. I also had a midwife appointment this week. I'm still measuring one week ahead, but everything is going great!

Taelyn: When the midwife was listening to the heartbeat she asked Taelyn who was in there and Taelyn said, "that's Hensley!" That's the first time we've heard her refer to her by name instead of "baby"....it was sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment