Friday, April 19, 2013

Bumpdate: 31 weeks!

*was going to post a bump picture this week, but didn't get around to taking one!

Weight Gain/Loss: 14 lbs

Baby Size: A Pineapple (15.2-16.7 in, 2.5-3.8 lbs)


She's going through major brain and nerve development. Eye development, too. Her irises now react to light! All five of her senses are in working order.  
Symptoms: Nothing new this week. Joint, back, and hip pain about where it has been. Feeling a little short of breath, but this girl is high in my ribs so no wonder!

Movement: She definitely likes to move. She moves most after meals, but also around 9-10am, 4-5pm, and 10-11pm.
 
Gender: A girl!

Maternity Clothes: I think I've finally got a good amount of clothes and they are still fitting good.

Cravings: Salads and salty things.

Sleep: My husband has been making fun of me because I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow! Growing a baby is such hard work ; ) It's getting tougher to turn over at night and I feel as though I'm trying to lift a ton.

Best Moment This Week: There has been SO much going on the past few weeks. It seems like we have been doing something every day! I've been trying to spend as much quality time with Tae as I can since these last 9 weeks will go by fast! We are also super excited about our baby "sprinkle" this weekend....can't wait!

Taelyn: She talks all the time about all the things she wants to show the baby. She has certain dance moves, books, toys, and other things. It is really sweet!

1 comment: