Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

I am super bummed that I don't have very many pictures of Halloween. My cat knocked my camera off a chair onto our tile floor while we were carving pumpkins and the lens broke :(

I did get some pictures though and the rest I stole from my mom....thanks mom!

 Hensley had a fun time watching us carve our pumpkins. We usually do it outside, but this year it was a little too cold to do that. We laid out a bunch of newspaper and got to work.
 
 

Here is Hensley with her pumpkin! Hers was too little to carve, so we bought this nifty sticker kit. I love how she cheeses for the camera now!
 
This was the last picture my camera took :( I was sad I didn't get any of our pumpkins all carved. They turned out so good.
 
I had to work a few hours on Halloween night so my mom and dad kept the girls. Hensley took a super long nap which was good. Tae enjoyed watching The Crood's, passing out Halloween candy, and even got to visit with her cousins when they came over to Trick or Treat!
 
When I got back, I took Tae out trick or treating. Hensley came along in her stroller and she did so good. We probably went to about 15 houses or so and then Tae decided she was done and she had to go potty.
 

When we got back I looked through her candy and she got to pick out a piece to eat. We do the "switch witch", so she ends up with mommy approved candy/treats the next day. It was a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment