Friday, October 18, 2013

Lately.....

This is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love the cooler temperatures, hoodies, cuddles, crock pot meals, Starbucks' salted caramel mocha, all the fun movies on TV, family time, and all the birthday's and holiday's that come in the fall and winter (Tae is one of them!). We have already had a busy start to the fall. My aunt and uncle came in for a visit from New York. We had a lot of fun hanging with them. We also celebrated my oldest nephew's 18th birthday. Tae's been having loads of fun in her homeschool PE class. She loves getting to play with all the other kids. I have been on fall break this week. I am so blessed to have a job that gets so many breaks throughout the year. I love spending this time with my family.
Tae has been a lot more interested in holding Hensley lately. I think she likes that Hensley is a lot more sturdy and more social. Tae has a lot easier time getting her to laugh than Aaron or I do!
We tried out the back carry in our Boba for the first time the other day. Having her on my back makes it a lot easier to do things like cook and clean. She seems to like it, but has yet to fall asleep this way. We tried the back carry on Aaron and she was not having any part of that!
 Of course, we Oklahomans are all ready for the start of basketball season. Here is Hensley sporting her Thunder onesie from her beloved Aunt Lyndsey.
 I love how Tae is always posing for pictures. She is so sassy and sweet. I can't believe she is going to be 5 less than a month from now. Time has gone by so fast and it makes me scared to know that it will go by just as fast with Hensley.

Coming up in the next few weeks we have Early Bird classes (kindergarten prep), a couple family birthday's, Halloween, and of course, my Tae bug's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment