Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bumpdate: 35 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: 17 lbs

Baby Size: A Coconut (17.2-18.7 in, 4.2-5.8 lbs)


Now, her hearing is fully developed, and she responds best to high-pitched noises.

Symptoms: Swelling is still an issue about twice a week as is restless leg syndrome. I've been having more contractions these days, some more painful than others. I'm short of breath on occasion, but it feels like she is still fairly high in my ribs.

Movement: I can tell she is getting big because her movements are definitely more noticeable....even just looking at my belly you can see her moving in there!

 Gender: A girl!

Maternity Clothes: Still doing good with what I have. I feel as though comfort is key these days!

Cravings: Salt is still a favorite! Anything with cheese.....I've also been craving a lot of protein!

Sleep: Sleep has been about the same. Still sleeping pretty good, but not waking up as rested as in the past. Turning over in bed is becoming difficult, especially with the pelvic pain.

Best Moment This Week: We had a meeting with our Doula this week. She came to talk to us about things to do during labor to help with the pain and what to do at home before the hospital (we are going to try and stay at home for as long as possible). I really like our Doula and she helps relieve some of my worries.

Taelyn: She wanted to try on one of Hensley's cloth diapers the other day and it was so funny! She didn't want to leave it on very long once it was on though. She has also told us that she is going to teach Hensley how to swim this summer and will even let her borrow her flotation ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment