Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bumpdate: 34 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: 16 lbs

Baby Size: A Butternut Squash (17.2-18.7 in, 4.2-5.8 lbs)


She's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them. (If you're not, start! She may find them soothing after birth.) She's also urinating about a pint a day.


Symptoms: Swelling is still an issue. It seems to be the worst on Thursday's for some reason and it also tends to only be going on in my left foot. My joints have been a little sore, especially my hips (when laying on my side) and my back.

Movement: She gets the hiccups a lot! She also really enjoys moving around in there....I can tell she is running out of room though!

Gender: A girl!

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new this week. Some shirts are getting way too short though!

Cravings: Nothing much....not feeling all that hungry lately.

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. I have a great system of switching sides every time I get up to go to the bathroom. I think that this has helped with not feeling so stiff in the mornings.

Best Moment This Week: I said we have everything we need for Hensley last week and if you check out the picture below, you can see that we have a lot to do! It feels a little overwhelming, especially since I haven't washed ANYTHING yet! It feels awesome to have everything, but a little stressful knowing we still have lots to do.


We had a midwife appointment this week and sweet Hensley has moved out of the posterior position for now! Everything seemed to be going great and we went ahead and scheduled out the rest of our appointments!

Taelyn: She spends a lot of time talking with the midwife and telling her all about her baby sister and even tries to teach the midwife some things : )


No comments:

Post a Comment