Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Family Update!

It has been a rough week for the Gray family....last week my husband lost his dad unexpectedly and then this week, his grandpa who has been on hospice passed away. I'm so terribly sad. Sad for my husband, sad for his family, and sad for our girls. They lost a grandpa and a great grandpa in 7 days. 

Well, while we are in the midst of making arrangements and attending funerals, I thought I would catch up on some pictures and our recent happenings. Please keep our family in your prayers. 
 Isn't she the cutest? Her blue eyes are just stunning!
 Taelyn was so proud of her "build a monster" craft she did. She is so creative and has a great imagination!







I've been doing a lot of cooking and trying out new recipes. I made Chicken in a Crock Pot and then made Overnight Stock in a Crock Pot. They both turned out great! I also made cinnamon apple chips and both the girls loved them!
 My mom polished this pot from the lake house and planted this tropical plant for us. I think it brightens our kitchen and is a great reminder of our place at the lake!
 
 No, this little beauty didn't get a frappuchino! She did love carrying this empty cup around and pretend that she was drinking it though!
 Outside helping mom and dad with the garden!
 While we were at the lake during the 4th of July we went and saw fire works! I think they were too loud for Hensley, but she loved watching them while I covered her ears. She kept saying "whoa" and "look!". Tae enjoyed the show from inside the car :)
 Caught red handed! This was in our hotel. Little stink got to the roll of toilet paper. She loves doing this!
 The pile!
 She loves standing at the window and watching the squirrels and birds.
 Sisters!
 We took a trip to the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History recently. The kiddos had a great time and they had a lot of great exhibits.


No comments:

Post a Comment