Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bumpdate: 28 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: 11 lb

Baby Size: An Eggplant (13.6-14.8 in, 1.5-2.5 lbs)


She's starting to develop more fat, so her wrinkly skin will start to get smoother. Her lungs are mature enough that she'd probably survive if she was born now. Wow!

Symptoms: I've been having a lot of pelvic pain and pressure this week. I've been doing some yoga hoping that it will help. I've also been having a little swelling in my ankles, but usually only on the two days I work 8 hours.
 
Movement: She moves a lot! I can't keep Taelyn still long enough to feel her yet though. The midwife determined that her feet are up in my ribs, her bottom is to my right side, and she his head down!
 
Gender: A girl!

Maternity Clothes: I didn't buy anything new this week. My sister bought me some maternity khaki's from a thrift store and they fit perfectly and are so comfy!

Cravings: Chocolate and oatmeal (like Starbuck's) with nuts and raisins : )

Sleep: Sleep has been alright. The pelvic pain is pretty intense when I try to roll over. I'm still only getting up once or twice a night to use the bathroom, so that is good!

Best Moment This Week: We had our first 3rd trimester check up this week with my midwife. I'm measuring 29 1/2 weeks and she is growing perfectly! I also received my baby shower invitation in the mail today. I know with my sisters and mom planning it, it will be great : )

Taelyn: I love that she refers to Hensley as "our baby". It is super sweet. She talks about her at least once a day if not more. At night we let her pick out two books to read before bed and lately she has been picking out the baby books and big sister books : )



No comments:

Post a Comment