Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bumpdate: 25 weeks!

My drink for my Glucose test
Weight Gain/Loss: 8 lb

Baby Size: A Cauliflower (13.6-14.8 in, 1.5-2.5 lbs)


She's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- she now knows which way is up and which is down. She's growing more fat and more hair!


Symptoms: Tiredness has returned....not as bad as the first trimerster, but if I don't take a nap during the day, it is hard to stay up past 10pm! I been having some pain in my pelvic region which is fairly new. It will pop on occasion and instantly feel better. This little girl has been loving being up in my rib cage. Oh my, does it hurt when she does this! I have to lie down or sit up really straight until she decides to move.

Movement: She moves so much these days. Tae still hasn't felt it yet, but Aaron feels her all the time!
 
Gender: A pretty little princess! Be ready for her name to be revealed soon!

Maternity Clothes: I've been on the look out for maxi style dresses since it has been getting warmer. I tried Ross, but was out of luch. I really like one from Old Navy, but have to get past the fact that it is $35 for something I will only wear for a few more months!

Cravings: Ice cold water with a straw! Salads of all kinds. I've been craving some chicken salad with grapes and walnuts...yum!

Sleep: With my occasional pelvic pain, it has been hard sleeping some nights. I'm still only getting up once to use the restroom, so I am thankful for this!

Best Moment This Week: I had my glucose test this week and as you can see from the picture above, I got to bring my own juice. It was a little hard to drink the whole 12 oz within the two minute time frame, but I did it. It didn't make me feel yucky like the Glucola tends to do (I think the protein helped with this). My midwife called this evening and my sugar came back a 98 (they want it under 130)! Yah for no gestational diabetes! My vitamin D level was pretty bad though. It was a 21 and they want it over 40. Time to start taking some supplements....

Taelyn: She loves going to the midwife appointments with us. She knows exactly where to go and loves to push the buttons on the elevator. She was a little disappointed this time because she had to go to the bathroom and missed hearing the heartbeat : ( Aaron went to take her and she said "hurry up cause I don't want to miss it", but the midwife was already in there. Poor girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment