Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bumpdate: 27 weeks!

27 Weeks on our Dallas Vacay!
Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lb

Baby Size: A Rutabaga (13.6-14.8 in, 1.5-2.5 lbs)


She's practicing inhaling and exhaling with her rapidly developing lungs. It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And her brain will keep on getting more complex.
 
Symptoms: I just cannot do the same things I did pre-pregnancy. That was apparent on our trip to Dallas. With all the walking around and staying busy, I got so worn out! There were a lot of breaks and resting for me. I've had some sharp pains in my stomach on occasion. Usually this happens in the middle of the night when I roll over. I've had some slight swelling in my ankles, but this is usually after a long day of being on my feet.

Movement: She is moving so much! You can see my stomach shift with her movements and sometimes it feels as if she is doing somersaults in there!
 
Gender: A girl!

Maternity Clothes: Well, I didn't luck out with H&M....I didn't really like much of their stuff. I did, however, find a maxi dress at the Old Navy Outlet and a cute tank top at the Motherhood Maternity Outlet while we were in Dallas.

Cravings: Salads! Fruit salad, chicken salad with grapes and pecans, tuna salad, spinach salad (had a great one in Dallas with feta, olives, tomatoes and the yummiest balsamic dressing).

Sleep: Sleeping in a hotel was a little rough. For one, we got double beds, so they were a little small to get really comfortable. Also, just being in a different bed is hard. I haven't been more ready to sleep in my own bed!

Best Moment This Week: We had so much fun on our little trip! This will probably be our last trip as a family of three. It was so great to spend quality time with Aaron and Taelyn.

Taelyn: We bought Tae a new bed while we were in Dallas (she has been sleeping in the toddler set up of her crib). We were setting up the crib and she was so excited about the baby sleeping there. She wanted to make sure we were putting it together right so the baby wouldn't "fall out"


 
 


 
 

1 comment: