Sunday, October 18, 2015

To the lake we go....

We decided to drive down to our lake house to check on it and let the girls play on the beach. We packed a picnic lunch and headed out after breakfast.
 We still need to put down floors, do some yard work, and fix some plumping issues, but other than that, it looks good.
 It was supposed to only be about 75 degrees, but ended up being in the 80's that day. I had a mom fail and didn't think to bring the girls' swimsuits or towels. They ended up doing some naked swimming and we used towels from the house.

 The girls had so much fun. We stayed and played for a couple hours.

 I had brought leftover homemade pizza pockets for Aaron and I and the girls ate cold green beans, cheese, grapes, and crackers. 




The finished sand castle. I love that we are making these memories with the girls. I know they will look back and remember all the time we spent as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment