Wednesday, October 29, 2014

All about the Food!

I haven't been posting my meal plans very regularly lately. It is just a busy time of the year and a lot has been going on. That doesn't mean I still haven't been making some yummy dishes. Here are a few of our recent meals!

 This was Spicy Lemon Paprika Chicken Thighs. This recipe was posted on a group I follow on Facebook. It was SUPER delicious. I served it with sauteed squash and mashed sweet potatoes. 
 We love hot dogs in our family, but most hot dogs are junk meat. Organic hot dogs are so expensive that we only eat them every few months. I made sweet potato hash and fried cabbage with them this night.
 Mexican is one of our favorites to eat. This night I made fajitas with ground beef and then we also had leftover fried cabbage. Yum!
This was another Mexican meal. I put a pork loin in the crock pot with a can of green chiles, a can of fire roasted tomatoes, an onion, and some garlic. When it was done I shredded it and we ate it on tortillas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment