Sunday, August 3, 2014

Frontier Order: July!

I'm a little sad that my sister who runs the Frontier stuff is moving and will no longer be doing it (Boo!). But, the good news is that one of her friends is taking over, so I will still be able to order my stuff.

This month they had some good sales so I got a few new items:

Kiss My Face shave lotion in mint (this stuff smells delicious)
Little Twig Calming Chamomile lotion
Sparklehearts Bubbling Blooms body wash (for Taelyn)
Plum Mighty Puffs (cheesy pumpkin sage)
Alba body wash in Pina Colada (I have the face wash and it is delish)
Ecover dishwasher powder
Aura Cacia plug in refills (lavender and orange/lemon)
Moon Cup (I'm finally ditching the disposable feminine products!)

Total spent was $53

2 comments:

  1. Let us know what you think of the moon cup! We've been interested in that, but want to get some feedback from someone we know!

    ReplyDelete