Friday, April 4, 2014

What's in my fridge?!

I am probably one of the most nosiest people! I like to know anything and everything. I remember my mom getting a magazine growing up (I think it was Food Network) and in every issue, on the last page, there was a picture of a celebrity with the inside of their fridge. That was always my favorite part of the magazine. I don't know why. I didn't care too much about the celebrity, but I loved seeing in their fridge. I was cleaning out my fridge the other day and thought it would be fun to showcase it on my blog :)

There's even some breastmilk hiding in there!


There you have it! I thought I would throw in my pantry also. This is just one side, the other side is pretty much baking stuff, oatmeal, and mac and cheese. My freezer is pretty boring and just has organic frozen veggies and meat. Everything you see will last us about a week. Well, that was fun, so what's in your fridge!?

No comments:

Post a Comment