Monday, December 2, 2013

Wrapping up November!

We've had some warmer days this fall and we spent some quality family time down at Lake Texoma. My husband has been going down to his family's lake house since he was a kid and he has some great memories there. We recently acquired the property and are currently working on fixing the place up (thanks mom and dad!)

Tae got a cool necklace making kit for her birthday. She's been having fun making necklaces for all her friends and family.

Tae has been having a lot of fun putting her Christmas list together this year. Here she is going through a toy magazine. I think she pointed out everything on every page! Hensley was picking out her own things as well.

We had such a good Thanksgiving. We got to have a yummy feast cooked by my mom. We also had a great time visiting with family. My little Hensley has become quite the picture poser. She gets so excited when I get the camera out. She is definitely following in the footsteps of her sister!

Like I mentioned above, Taelyn sure loves to pose and show off. She had a lot of fun on Thanksgiving as well. She always has loads of fun playing with her cousins.

Check out my moms pretty table set up. We had a lot of people there (24 I think). There is a kids table in the corner. Hensley had fun playing on a carpet while we ate.

Look at all these desserts! My mom truly out did herself like she does every year. She made pecan pie, pumpkin pie, caramel apple pie, pumpkin bread, and gluten free brownies. Everything was delicious as always.

We finished off November by going to a hockey game. It was Tae's first time to see a hockey game and she was super excited. They were handing out these silly sticky mustaches and all the cousins had fun wearing them. Hensley slept in the carrier for about half the game. The other half she laughed and played in my lap.
 
We are so looking forward to December and all the fun memories we will be creating. Miss Hensley turns 6 months, we will be having my niece and nephew for almost a week, my moms annual Christmas cookie exchange is coming up, and of course Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment