Saturday, September 28, 2013

My favorite things: preschooler edition!

My oldest daughter Taelyn will be 5 in a little over a month (can't believe it!). I've been having a lot of fun on the posts about my favorite products and I think it is a little overwhelming, with all the products out there, to find things for your family that are both safe and effective. Here is a list of some of my essentials for our preschooler!
 
A good sunscreen is a must, especially when you have a pale strawberry blonde little girl. I really like these two and you can find them here and here.

My poor little girl has bad reactions to mosquito bites. They turn really red and get huge. I really like this bug spray because it is made with all natural ingredients. Find it here.

I love our stainless steel sippy cups. The Kleen Kanteen ones come with either a sippy attachment or a sport cap and the Crocodile Creek ones have a pull up top.
 
 Kids love treats and my child is no different. We didn't introduce sugar until she was 2, but now that she knows what it is, it's hard to keep it away! We usually set treats aside for dessert time which she gets after she eats her dinner. I love the products from Yummy Earth. They are made with organic and natural ingredients. They don't have artificial colors or flavors either!
 
Two things Tae takes every day is a multi-vitamin and a probiotic. We are currently using this vitamin and she really likes them. Probiotics are great for digestive health and immune support. Make sure your probiotic is refrigerated. I really like this one by Garden of Eden because it is vegan and organic.
 
My daughter has a lot of hair and it is pretty long. I've tried a lot of different types of hair products and I really like this shampoo and conditioner by Jason.

Because of her thick and kind of curly hair, I've been using a separate detangler. This one by Little Twig is awesome and smells so good!

Kiss my Face has a lot of great products. They all work really well and smell super delicious. I love this body wash/bubble bath.

Regular bubble bath can cause a lot of irritation and it is just not good for little ones. I like this foam bath from Aura Cacia. It smells yummy and is made with essential oils.

My daughter loves to brush her teeth. She would do it 20 times a day if we would let her. Sometimes we use a fluoride toothpaste from Tom's, but this is what we are currently using and it is fluoride free.



No comments:

Post a Comment