Monday, August 26, 2013

August Happenings

Hensley trying to watch some cartoons on Netflix!
This month has been busy! I have had 12 glorious and beautiful weeks off with my two girls and with September comes going back to work. I only work part time, so I will still get loads of time with my babies, but it is still tough having to leave them. Of course, I know they will be in great hands, as my sweet husband will be with them when I am at work. I know it will take some adjusting, but I know it will be okay : )

Sunning diapers!

We have had some great weather so far this summer and I have taken use of the sun to rid our diapers of stains. I am amazed at how wonderful the sun is at getting out stains. One afternoon outside and our diapers are as good as new!

Oh how sweet little Hensley is. She has the most precious sleeping positions and I just can't get enough of them. She is truly an angel, we are blessed!

Angel

Touchdown!

Wedged into the recliner
 
Of course, we can't leave Miss Taelyn out of things! Tae loves watching Phineas and Ferb with her daddy. They love to cuddle up on the couch...sometimes I think daddy likes the show more than Tae does ;)
 

Tae loves to have her toes painted. Usually she wants something different than mine, but this time she told me she wanted our toes to look the same. I just love having girls!

 

Hensley has been working on her tummy time some. She is getting so strong and can hold her head up for a long time. She loves being naked and is usually content without a diaper on.


We are going on a family cruise in January and since Hensley's summer clothes she's wearing now wont fit her then, I have been going through the clearance racks at Target. I found two outfits and a swimsuit for only $15! I love finding good deals!

Science Museum

Of course we have just been trying to spend as much time together as we can. We have been visiting family, going on little day trips, cooking together, among other fun things. I am so blessed to have this wonderful family!

2 comments:

  1. She is a super cute sleeper! And love the Target deals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sleeping photos. I love them! Beautiful family. Glad you've had such a long time to enjoy them. Hopefully change will come soon.

    ReplyDelete