Sunday, November 15, 2015

Taelyn's 7th Minecraft Birthday Party!

I can't believe my baby is 7! It seems like just yesterday she was born. I'm so proud of the smart, kind, sensitive, and creative girl she has grown into. Tae decided she wanted to have a Minecraft birthday party this year. She really loves playing the game and it seems really popular with her age group. When looking online, I couldn't find ANY Minecraft party decorations! So I decided to take things into my own hands (literally) and come up with some things.
 I made this Enderman pinata out of grocery sacks. I paper mached and then hot glued on streamers. We filled it with organic gummy bears, organic jelly beans, stickers, and Chinese yoyos.
 I made this Pin the Tail on the Minecraft Pig out of construction paper. It was very easy since everything is straight lines.
 We spray painted a box green and cut holes for the Creeper bean bag toss.
 Here's my birthday girl on her birthday! We took her to the store and let her pick out her own birthday outfit. I think she did a good job!
 And sweet Hensley. We got her to wear a head band for about 5 minutes. We decorated with green and black balloons and black and purple streamers.
 My mom made a delicious chocolate cake with an Enderman theme.
 I bought this box of paper Minecraft characters for decorations. 
 Another party game, Minecraft Bingo. I used sundrops for the markers that the kids got to eat after the game. For game prized we had some things from the dollar store. A US puzzle, crystal science kit, a puzzle book, and an art set.
 The drink station. 
Chocolate party favors for the adults.
 Tae was so excited that Emma and Mara from her homeschool coop came to her party. Her cousins Bella, Jack, and Franki also came. We started the party with bean bag toss.




 Hensley had a great throwing stance, haha! Tae won this game with 450 points!
 Next we played pin the tail on the pig. Most of the kids ended up putting their tails on top of one another, so we ended up drawing a winner which was Mara.
 Minecraft Bingo time!



 Mara and Emma won on Bingo!

 Birthday cake time!
 Present time! Tae got so many great gifts. She's a very blessed little girl.



 Last, but not least was Pinata time! I made that thing super strong, so it took awhile to break through. It had a little help from the adults ;)
Taelyn had a great party. It turned out so well and all the kids had a blast. I'm so very thankful to have friends and family that love us and our kiddos. They mean the world to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment