Friday, May 1, 2015

Birthday Trip to Great Wolf Lodge

My sweet little nephew Jack turned 6 this year and he chose a trip to GWL for his birthday. It happened to also be my birthday weekend too! Tae was super excited to go to GWL and spend the time swimming with her cousins. My mom and dad, and other two sisters came down also. The drive down was pretty quick and easy and we met up with everyone in the water park.


 Tuckered out after a full afternoon of swimming. She actually fell asleep as I carried her back to our hotel room! We took a good rest before it was time to meet up with the rest of the family at Rainforest Cafe.

 My mom brought down a yummy chocolate cake with a dinosaur theme and Jack had cute party favors for all the cousins. My sister even had goody bags for the adults. 
 I didn't sleep very well in the hotel for some reason, but I was up early enough to catch the beautiful sunrise.
 Sleepyhead :)
 We had breakfast in our room, checked out and spent the rest of the day in the water park. We left around dinner time and met up at a pizza place to eat and then headed to our other hotel for the night.
 She took her nap in the water park. She slept almost 2 hours! Tae, Jack, Bella, and Mavy had a blast running all over the park playing in the water.

 Bella's in the black swimsuit and Tae is in the other ring. This is the lazy river.
 Daddy and Tae on one of the MANY trips around the river!
 The next day was my birthday! We went to this cute little French cafe for breakfast and coffee. The girls loved the crepes. We ended the trip with a shopping trip to Ikea. I got a lot of goodies and then we headed home. It was a great trip and we were glad to spend a fun weekend with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment