Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bumpdate: 26 weeks!

Weight Gain/Loss: 9 lb

Baby Size: A Head of Lettuce (13.6-14.8 in, 1.5-2.5 lbs)


Her eyes are forming, and his eyes will soon start to open. And her eyelashes are now grown, too. She's getting her immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up your antibodies. She's taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice


Symptoms: I've felt pretty good this week! I feel I have more energy and I've had a little less bone/joint pains. Getting up from a sitting position has become hard work, and harder yet, is getting up from squatting!

Movement: She is a wiggler! She also likes my ribs : )
 
Gender: A sweet little girl whose name will be Hensley Elyse!

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes are definitely a must these days. I even have some smaller maternity shirts that are now seeming a little short. We are going to Dallas soon for a mini vacay and I will be making a stop at H&M in search of some maternity clothes!

Cravings: Hummus with carrots, cheese (grilled cheese)

Sleep: Sleep has been okay. I have been experiencing some ligament pain again. This tends to happen when I am rolling over at night and it is painful enough to make me wide awake!

Best Moment This Week: This is the last week of my second trimester! I can't believe how fast this has gone. We went and registered the other day and it was so fun having Tae carry around the scanning gun! We even let her pick out a few things.

Taelyn: She has been referring to the baby as "our baby" and I love it! While we were registering the other day, she asked us "what are we going to do with our baby?" Haha... She loves to tell us all the things she is going to do with the baby, such as reading to her, singing to her, and showing her all her toys : )

No comments:

Post a Comment